Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goldilocks and Ashley in New Home

As a pup, Goldilocks hung back, staying mostly with her father. I called her Goldilocks because she would go from food bowl to food bowl.



It was hard to tell the difference between Ashley and Floppy until Floppy got a large tick attached to the top of her right ear and it flopped over. Ashley got her name after she was in the pen. She must have been playing in the area where there were some ashes and one morning when I went out to feed them she had ashes on her forehead.
Goldilocks and Ashley were adopted by a very special family. They came out everyday for 2 weeks to allow Goldilocks and Ashley to get to know them, before they took them home. They helped me to keep the area around the pen treated for mosquitoes. They built a special outside pen for them and slept outside in a trailer to be close to them at night. I knew they were going to be happy and have a forever loving home!


Now the girls live inside and I am pretty sure they are spoiled rotten! I am so grateful to this family for providing them with such a good home! And they love their new family so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment